Wednesday 12 February 2014

SFI Affiliate Program is a real online Income


SFI is another genuine affiliate marketing company which paid me in the first month within 2 days of time period. If you are looking for a real SFI affiliate program/company online to earn money from home then you must really look into this. I joined with SFI affiliate program about a month ago and wanted to know more about SFI legitimacy and who I’ll get paid for my work.

I was bit anxious and skeptical in the beginning. But somehow things made me to join SFI. I signed up and started promoting SFIMG through my small Blog. After placing banners on my pages, I received few email notification stating “You have referred members”.


After three days, I lost interest to promote SFIMG and removed it because SFI has had lot of pages to read which took few days for me to understand the basic. Yeah…I am a lazy guy though…


Surprisingly, I received another email notification saying “Thank your joining with SFI affiliate program & you have made $105.46 USD dollars till the Feb”. I couldn’t resist or believe the mail for a moment. I did not knew my members ID and password because did not know when was the last logged in day or time.


Look I am not telling a lie, it’s my SFI affiliate program’s honest review. Ok…back to the track. After retrieving a password I found in the “Genealogy page” that I had referred 14 people in 3 days and that numbers had gone up to 3 levels with the members of 215 overall. Also, I noticed in my payment section that my people/down lines generated an income of $105.46 USD. Wow…


SFI Affiliates Center: There are few payment options in SFI but I chose PayPal is my convenient for the moment. I contacted my sponsor asking about when will be the payment day or when credit will appear in PayPal account.


She responded in quick time and explained me that payment will be sent every month 15th-20th and PayPal credit time will take 2 business days to show. I waited till 21st and now I have the payment proof to show you how much I got paid. The amount is cleared to my bank account in one day. 

I am so happy about SFI affiliate program because I have not done anything. I referred only 14 people in three days through my Blog and later removed it. I was so unfortunate that I should not have removed it. But now the banners on my blog ready to rock.


Again, I am insisting you to get started to earn some or more easy income from online. Look no further, Sfi proved a rust-free, scam free company for many and now for me as well. It’s a free program and anybody can join to make money.

No need to pay fee or something. Start up free and see your earnings how it will help you to add $200-$300 in few months time. 


If you are visiting there website then you will be able to know how many free members are actually taking part with SFI affiliate program . Rush now otherwise you’ll lose your position, though there is no hurry to be very honest. As I have seen myself that SFI is a real proven company with iron clad guaranteed.


SFI is growing faster than ever, joining more than 500000+ members from 150 different countries. Not a big surprise, one enrollment every 20 seconds and it is keep growing and proven track record as well.


Everybody will join with SFI affiliate program because it is a free program for all. No scam, no complaints and no payment waiting and so forth. If you become a upgraded member then your monthly income would be doubled.



SO CLICK ANY DISPLAYING ADVERTISEMENT OF SFI AND JOIN WITH US......
www.sfienetbiz.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment